my initial silhouette ideas using alchemy doodling as a base
more ideas! this time adding a tail and wings
this is what I initially thought was going to be my final design but it did change. However it was pretty much the base for what I wanted
these were just some doodles on where I could put Shyana. With the design I had given her I wasn't sure what to do with her environment wise so I simply did doodles after character figure
the final design I ended up with in the end!
For this university project we were tasked with picking one of two League of Legends characters to do a redesign of and a new skin! Our final piece was to make splash art for the character using our VGU.